What are some good interview questions to ask a physician about obesity.?
I’m doing an english project and basically I just need some interview questions about obesity.
1. Please explain the nature v. Nurture connection to obesity.
2. Which of these is more likely to be the cause of childhood obesity: DNA, poor diet and nutrition, or the lack of exercise?
3. If my mother or father is obese, does this mean that I will also become obese later on?
4. Is there a connection between obesity and other diseases?
5. What would be the value of an obese person finding the right group of people to spend time with, so they won’t feel ashamed of their weight, while they get help to change their situation?
6. Do obese people live shorter lives, or just less healthy lives?
7. Does long term obesity change the DNA that I pass on to my offspring? (This applies to both Mom and Dad.)
8. How does our nation’s obesity problem impact the economy?
9. Is there a connection between obesity and depression, or other psychological problems?
10. How does a person’s obesity impact the health and wellness of a family member who is anxious about the health of their loved one?
List of questions about obesity and their answer?
i need for my presentation.thanks
Question 1… Why doesn’t anyone do their own work and research for their own projects these days? Everywhere I look people are asking for help on work they should be doing! If you were sick and you were given a sheet then yes, come on here or bring a book home. Lazyness? No.
Obesity Question: Are a majority of moderately or severely obese people also stupid?
It seems a majority of very obese people are stupid–Is this true? Their obesity has often been equated with lack of discipline, laziness, stupidity, etc. What is your take on this? I’m not talking about people 10 pounds over their ideal body weight but people who are like 100 lbs or more over their bodyweight–something like that. Thanks!
Yep there is a slight correlation between the more you weigh and your IQ. Obese people usually, but not always, have low IQ.
Think about it, if a person was smart he would stay healthy and eat better food. He wouldn’t be eating fast food all the time and would exercise more. This doesn’t always have to be true, but generally is.
what are good questions i can ask on a survey about obesity rates?
k so for my sociology class we have to make surveys about a topic we picked, mine is about obesity rates. I have to hand out a survey to 50 people asking questions that are related to obesity. I aslo have to interview a professional, so if your a doctor or pediatrition let me know.
Awwww….I would ask, “Were you a chubby baby?”
I need to talk to a nutritionist about childhood obesity what are possible questions to ask?
what are some possible questions?
I’m doing a research paper on childhood obesity i don’t have any kids i’m in grade school
Is it on your child? Or YOU? You need a little more details.
1. How tp prevent it
2. What causes obesisty in young children?
3. Cna children go on a diet?
Sorry i feel silly! This is not a rocket scientist problem! If your child is over weight control what they eat! There the child NOT U! Put them in a sport be active with them! Take them to the park and kick a soccer ball with them or play hinding seek! What kind of example are YOU to them??? I hope this helps!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers